We Are Building The Best Trailerable Adventure Trimaran in the World!
The Adventure 600 is a new, exciting 6 metre trimaran designed from the outset to help you have the adventures you have craved!
In these Covid impacted times, we are all appreciating more and more that life is not just for working, it is for living, enjoying and being adventurous!
Small craft sailing has always been able to offer many options and cater to everyones interests and requirements. From traditional dinghy sailing and pootling around your local harbour, to fast club racing testing your trapezing skills, to the now almost unbeleivable sight of hydrofoils (effectively underwater wings) lifting boats out of the water to reach what were until recently regarded as unattainable speeds!
Adventure sailing in small boats has been a long held tradition with amazing voyages undertaken in dinghies such as Frank Dye sailing his Wayfarer from the Uk to Iceland and Norway! There are many inspirational people doing amazing things in small boats that go largely unnoticed by the general public, are lauded as heros in the sailing community.
The Adventure 600 is a unique proposition and will help you become part of this exciting movement. It is a three in one design that you can tailor to suit your exact requirements! Unlike other designs, each of the three options delivers the best possible solution for your exact adventuring requirements!
There is simply nothing else like it available anywhere in the world.
- If you want a fast, safe and comfortable day cruiser trimaran for 1 to 3 people – the Adventure 600 Sport model is for you! The standard floats with folding swing wings make trailering and setting up a breeze. The lightweight, drop in bench seats enable you to sit up high out of the water and spray and have your weight far out but without the physical effort and stress of trapezing! Fast, safe and comfortable day sailing is here to enable you to get out adventuring now! This boat can be sailed by older or less mobile sailors very easily but can reward more active and athletic sailors with blistering performance.
- If you want a super fast foiler – the Adventure 600 FF (Fast Foiler) model has clever retractable hydrofoils in each float and a replacement rudder with an inverted T foil that lifts the boat out of the water at around 10 knots to give an amazing magic carpet ride and increases the top speed to unheard of levels. What an exciting ride! This has been designed to “keep it simple stupid” (KISS) principles with no tender and complex moving parts. The shape of the foils is essentially self levelling – as the boat speeds up the foils get closer to the surface and lose power, automatically levelling the boat.
- Do you want a more comfortable cruiser? The Adventure 600 CC (Coastal Cruiser) will be released later in 2021 and will feature a small cabin and galley up front to enable easy, and comfortable overnight accommodation. With galley facilities you can have even longer adventures in comfort and safety!
All three models share components across the range:
- The Sport and the FF share the same main hull, beams mast, sails and fittings. The FF uses identically sized floats as the Sport that simply have daggerboard cases for the foils to sit in and the rudder is replaced with an inverted T foil. The FF can also be sailed as the Sport – simply remove the front foils and replace the rudder and away you go!
- The Sport and Coastal Cruiser share the same floats, beams, mast, sails and fittings. The CC has a revised hull that is the same length and basic dimaensions but has a covered, enclosed cabin up front with galley facilites. The CC could potentially swap out the floats for the FF floats, add the foils, swap rudders and be a foiling Coastal Cruiser!
You can even buy our plans and build this amazing trimaran yourself! Plans are currently available for the Sport and Foiling models and the Coastal Cruiser model plans will be available later in 2021.
If you need adventure in your life, the Adventure 600 is the boat for you!
Contact us to arrange a test adventure!
Begin your sailing adventure here with the Adventure 600! The Sport and Foiling model will be available for test sails in the UK from April onwards – lockdown depending of course!