HASWING Protruar 1HP
Electric Outboard 12V With Digimax Controller
66cm Short Shaft Version
- Equivalent thrust to replace 2hp petrol outboards
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater with sacrificial anode
- Use on boats up to 6m
- 66cm Short Shaft version
- Requires 12V battery
- Includes warranty and UK after sales service and support
- CE Compliant
Order by 12pm for same day despatch!
Ultima 3 with Inbuilt Lithium Battery Power Source
- Thrust up to 3 HP, equivalent to 4 HP Petrol Outboards
- Typical runtimes from 3 hours (on half throttle), upto 10 hours (on slow throttle).
Maximum Power to Weight Ratio
- Detachable LiPO battery, charges in 6 hours on mains charger.
- Lightest in class Lithium battery chemistry. Battery weighs only 5 kg
- Total weight of outboard and battery less than 16 kg
- Heavy duty brushless motor ensures efficient power conversion and zero maintenance.
Designed for Comfort, Lightweight and Secure
- Durable contoured rubber handle provides a comfortable grip. Twist the handle to achieve smooth stepless forward and reverse speeds.
- Telescopic handle extends for comfortable reach up to 400mm.
- Collapsible handle and slim body designed to save space on-board and for storage or transport in a car boot.
DIGIMAX Digital Speed Controller
- Digimax digital controller maximises runtime in water and conserves battery use at any power setting.
- Digital controller provides smooth stepless forward and reverse speeds.
Premium Build Quality & Reliability
- HASWING Electric Outboards incorporate premium build quality without the big price tag.
- A reliable and proven product from HASWING sold over many years in Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
- Warranty, with all serviceable parts stocked in our UK distribution centre to support after-sales service.
- CE Certification.
- Shaft Power: 3HP
- Magnetic safety kill switch and lanyard
- 29.6V, LiPO Battery, with 5 level Power indicator
- Mains charger
- Tilt out of water with 7 positions
- Integral motor fin prevents prop and motor from underwater impact
- Supplied with a sacrificial anode and suitable for both salt and fresh water use
- Holes on clamp screw accepts a padlock to secure the trolling motor while fixed to transom
- User manual and propeller fixing kit included
- Shaft : Cast Aluminium
- Shaft Length: 630mm
- Propeller: 3 blade, 9.3 inch (Diameter)
- Prop Speed Underwater: 1530 RPM at full power.
- Sound Level: < 55db
- Weight: 15.9 kg
- Up to 7m boat length.
Carrier: Parcel Force
Dimensions: 115 x 45 x 18cm
Check delivery cost at Checkout using your postcode.